|OK users, we must admit, this
prototype may have a few bugs....well,
maybe more then a few. Please follow the Job Sheet steps exactly. This will
give you a good idea of the proposed hazard generation flow and then
allow you to provide feedback on the overall prototype design.
|The icons in the Tool bar
are defined as follows:
- Allows the user to select from a set of predetermined views, i.e. WSW, TOR or FLW scenarios
- Allows the user to select recommender, etc.
- Allows the user to reset to a default configuration
- Allows the user to toggle on and off the Control Panel
- Allows the user to toggle on and off the Temporal Display
- Launches the Hazard Information Dialog
- Undo the previous action
- Redo the previous action
- Allows the user to select a predetermined configurations
- Once selected, allows the user to select hazards, points, etc.
- Allows the user to draw a polygon on the Spatial Display
- Allows the user to draw a line on the Spatial Display
- Allows the user to draw a point on the Spatial Display
- Allows the user to draw a Storm Track (similar to WarnGen) on the Spatial Display
- Allows the user to select and area by selecting zones
|The Control Panel allows the user display (V), sample (S), and control opacitiy (T) of GIS datasets.|
|Note the Spatial Display is
now the main pane of the D2D perspective.
|kftg -> kftg Best Res Refl -> 0.5 Refl|
|Note the display of
kftg 0.5 Reflectivity radar data. In the Temporal Display, slide the
time selector to the left and note the radar data match the time
selected in the Temporal Display.
|Viewing the Households, Ethnicity and Age Ranges, helps the forecaster understand the potential impacts of the hazard that is proposed. The data presented in the dialog represents the information of the area of the selected hazard.|
|Dismiss the Census Data dialog.|